4.15.2011

Being an adult sucks.

I remember being a kid I couldn't wait to be 21 so I could drive, hang out all night, drive a benz and  live in a deluxe apartment in the sky with my boyfriend. Yup life didn't happen like that at all. 

I'm planning a BIG move. So I have to get my priorities together. As much as I want to splurge on vacations, the club, clothes, shoes, make up, hair, nails, bottles etc. I CAN'T. I have to be grown up Amber and prioritize. This move is something that I've been wanting for THREE years and I'm finally at the point where I'm tired of talking about it. So fugg the bs and what everyone has to say. I'm moving. As much as I love my city, I hate it all the more. I need a change of scenery. I have gotten way too comfortable. Its time to GROW UP.

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The feeling is mutual. I'm ready to jump out of Alabama and just get to the NEXT step in my life.