6.09.2010

wide open

Dedicated to him

I was in love with the thought of loving him and vice versa. I knew what we had was as real as u can get. We just suffered through the distance. So fate made a path for us to meet again. This time we had a better understanding of our feelings. I fell in love all over again when our lips greeted each other passionately saying hello without uttering a single sound or word. he just kissed me and for that moment no one and nothing existed. its love, trust no way this is just lust. I'm jonesin. I was wrapped up in the moment. Reality set in, he showed up. Shut me out. 3 days I was there and only saw his face for those 30 minutes-wtf. I'm on my keisha cole. I have to let it go. That was fate letting me see your face just one last time. Ctlr+atl+delete memories now erased

Do you know I cried? As if I got a call from your boy saying u died. No one else can ever love you like I did. This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned in her tears. And ppl wonder why I never let ppl in. I'm guarding my heart like kobe. Never letting anyone close to me. You diss me, then kiss me.. Then express how much u miss me. No more love games I'm through. No more us, no more you.

3 comments:

Bombchell said...

:( ((big hugs)) sorry luv, hope u feel better soon, and you later find real good lasting love.

Dope Fiend said...

only person u can be a love fool for is me and vice versa ok!

Amber Steez said...

bombchell -- hugs back

dopefiend -- love u sheena