2.24.2010

..thats my attitude


My goal for 2010 was to be a better person and work on my attitude..
my attitude sucks btw.. But i don't like holding things back especially if its the truth. Some ppl need to really hear it.. and I'm there to tell them.
So its not really a bad thing.. Plus i was raised to speak my mind. I'm one of the few people who acts completely the same in front of friends and my parents.. they know how i talk.. and i talk shit to them (parents) minus to profanity.
I think people need to work on their sensitive ass emotions and learn to accept the truth. AND STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING/SOMEBODY that your not! (that really grinds my gears)
So do i need to change my ways?? No. I'm not changing shit. Either you love me or hate me.. I can careless.. I've never lived to please anyone but myself.. you can call it selfish if you want..idc

"I'm not changing my brand that's my money maker"

No comments: